Fruition is hiring a
full time, year round
Salary Range: ($28,000-$40,000 per year)
reports to Matthew Goldfarb, Fruition's co-founder & GM
Fruition Seeds cultivates resiliency, focusing on the development and distribution of regionally significant genetics as well as sharing extraordinary resources and inspiration. Our Seedhouse Operations Manager (SOM) leads our seedhouse team in fulfilling daily orders, managing inventory, and efficiently coordinating all office activities. They also assist in website management, content support, and managing Fruition's retail program.
your day may include:
Coordinating daily fulfillment schedule, leading team meeting to review QC/system design
Troubleshooting fulfillment challenges and refining flow
Coordinating weekly packing plan
Reviewing inventory and ordering supplies as needed
File incoming mail and communications
Ensure all accounts payable and receivable are up to dateUpload content on website
Fielding questions from retail sales partners
Other projects, tasks and efforts, indoors and outdoors, with the team
- Continually seek out professional growth.
- Love to collaborate. You trust your team; your team trusts you.
- Have high expectations for yourself and your team.
- Communicate in direct and open ways.
- Find joy in gathering, analyzing and sharing information and insight with your team.
- Have experience in scheduling and inventory management.
- Have a proven record of evaluating and improving work flow and quality of service.
- Cultivate your ability to remain focused and positive, especially in challenging circumstances.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title in subject line.